Mon 4 Dec 2006
Vedeti analiza rapida comparativa a rapoartelor comisiei europene. Progresele Ucrainei, marocului si iordaniei sunt relativ ferme cu utilizarea cuvintelor: good progress, breakthrough, real progress, implementation, considerable progress, real commitment, results have been achived. Acest limbaj este mult mai putin folosit in cazul Moldovei. Principalul plus al Moldovei este progresul in chestiuni legate de comert (mai bine decat in cazul Ucrainei). Dar in rest celelalte 3 state au note mai bune – Ucraina la progrese democratice. Iordania si Maroc in primul rand in implementare reala (nu doar adoptarea de legi) planului de actiuni.
citatele sunt de aici
- Ukraine consolidated the breakthrough in conducting a democratic election process.
- Considerable progress has been made towards consolidating respect for human rights and the rule of law.
- good cooperation between the EU and Ukraine on foreign policy,
- Progress has been made in various trade and traderelated
- Good progress has been made on trade-related issues, but more needs to be done on the investment and business climate.
- Democratic reforms are underway and some progress is being made on governance issues.
- Overall, Moldova is showing commitment, but the implementation of reforms requires to be given greater attention
- Overall, Jordan has shown a real commitment to working towards a number of political and economic reforms.
- Results have been achieved in the fields of anti-corruption, public finance management, protection of human rights.
- Morocco has implemented important reforms in most of the main areas of the Action Plan (e.g. liberalization of the audiovisual sector, lifting reservations to some human rights international conventions, financial sector, transport, and environment).
- The government continues to pursue political, economic and social modernisation policies.
Toate rapoartele publicate si noua comunicare a Comisiei pe vecinatate sunt aici
vedeti fisierele ataste si linkul